Bibliographic data was originally software-generated some years ago. While I have updated it manually since then, there are some inconsistencies here and there.
- Braaten, C E 1989. Preaching Christ in an Age of Religious Pluralism. Word & World 9(3), 244-250. http://www.luthersem.edu/word&world/Archives/9-3_Finality/9-3_Braaten.pdf
- Brueggemann, W 1990. The Preacher, the Text, and the People. Theology Today 47(3), 237-247. http://theologytoday.ptsem.edu/oct1990/v47-3-article1.htm
- Bullock, J F 1997. Preaching in a Postmodern Wor(L)D: Gadamer’s Philosophical Hermeneutics as Homiletical Conversation. http://www.luthersem.edu/ctrf/Papers/1997_Bullock.htm
- Edgerton, W D 1987. The Binding of Isaac. Theology Today 44, 207-221. http://theologytoday.ptsem.edu/jul1987/v44-2-symposium6.htm
- Koptak, P E 1996. Rhetorical Criticism of the Bible: A Resource for Preaching. Covenant Quarterly 54(3), 26-37. http://www.religion-online.org