Bibliographic data was originally software-generated some years ago. While I have updated it manually since then, there are some inconsistencies here and there.
- Instone-Brewer, D 2002. Theology of Hermeneutics. http://www.tyndalehouse.com/Staff/Instone-Brewer/TheolHermeneutics.htm
- Knight, J 2000. The Mystical Understanding in the Ascension of Isiah. Society of Biblical Literature, Early Jewish and Christian Mysticism Group. Jonathan Knight, “The Mystical Understanding in the Ascension of Isiah (Society of Biblical Literature, Early Jewish and Christian Mysticism Group)”. (2000). http://web.archive.org/web/20061222181234/http://www.iwu.edu/~religion/ejcm/Knight.html
- Morray-Jones, C R A 2000. The Exegete Goes to Heaven: How Visionaries Read Visions. Society of Biblical Literature, Early Jewish and Christian Mysticism Group. http://web.archive.org/web/20070609130046/http://www.iwu.edu/~religion/ejcm/Morray-Jones.htm
- Müllner, I n.d. Moralisches Lernen an Unmoralischen Vorbildern: Zur Textpragmatik Der Erzählung Von Kain Und Abel (Gen 4, 1-16). http://www.jcrelations.net/de/displayItem.php?id=854
- Paltiel, E n.d. Jewish Self-Understanding in the Early Centuries of the Common Era. http://www.jcrelations.net/en/?id=773
- Wansbrough, H 2002. Jewish Methods of Exegesis in the New Testament (Paper for the Pontifical Biblical Commission, 1999). http://users.ox.ac.uk/~sben0056/JewishExegesisintheNewTestament-rome.htm
- Wansbrough, H n.d. The New Israel: The Community of Matthew and the Community of Qumran (Developed from a Version Published in Studien Zum Neuen Testament Und Seiner Umwelt, 25  8-22.).http://users.ox.ac.uk/~sben0056/matthewandqumran/matthewandqumran.htm OR http://users.ox.ac.uk/~sben0056/matthewandqumran/matthewandqumran.pdf